Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Osborn Twins

How adorable are these twins?? I had so much fun taking pictures of the Osborn twins. They just turned one and needed some photos to document this precious time. As you can see, we had some good laughs...from docile moments to dressing like mommy and daddy to enjoying cake for the first time. There were times when I couldn't stop laughing...luckily, no camera shake. :) Anyway, thank you to the Osborn family for letting me take pictures of their adorable children. Hopefully, we will be able to do this again in the future...maybe without the cake. :) Blessings to you.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are two of the cutest babies. Of course, I'm their granpa.

Love,
Grandpa Vier

Heather said...

I love these pictures! I especially love the one in Mom and Dad's clothes! They turned out great!

Anonymous said...

They are so darn cute!!! I love the messy cupcakes! love, candy

Anonymous said...

These are some of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen. They are angels! oh and I agree with Heather that the one in your clothes is priceless!!