Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Erin & Brody

I was so excited to shoot Erin and Brody's engagement pictures. Aren't they adorable? Our lovely Indiana weather turned from cloudy to down-pouring rain before the session was finished. Oh, well! They were troopers and have some beautiful shots to show for it. I loved the fact that they brought their dog, Dakota, with them. You can tell he enjoyed getting his picture taken. Erin and Brody will be getting married in September and I know it will be an amazing day! Can't wait!

VIEW YOUR SLIDESHOW













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful couple.

-Deatrey

nicole green said...

i am such a huge dog person so the ones with the dog are my favorites. :) they add so much more character to the shots. :)