Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Halle & Sydney

I was so excited when I finally got to take pictures of my friend Jennifer's little girls. Jennifer and I go way back...we've been close friends since middle school and she is always on my list of "people to see" when I go home. Well, due to our busy wedding season I didn't make it home much this summer, but the end of August finally allowed that to happen.

Halle and Sydney were so much fun to photograph. Halle made up some crazy stories and even had her own little model session. Let's just say we had some good laughs. In addition to them being adorable, I must say that I love the rolling hills of southern Ohio. The flatness of Indiana is great and all, especially while running, but the hills are so much more fun to photograph. I miss Ohio! :) Anyway, enough of that...enjoy the pictures!









No comments: