Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Reinhard Girls

I apologize for the delay in posting. Christmas orders have been rolling in and I'm a bit behind on my blogging. I wanted to share a handful of shots of Mia and Marisa's session. They came in during our Christmas special that we had for children. They were so full of smiles that I had to share. We had a wonderful turnout and look forward to doing it again next year. Enjoy!

Photo Sharing and Vidhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifeo Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: