Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Collin is 3 months old!

I can't believe that little Collin is already 3 months old!!! Isn't he precious? I love his little rolls. Gabe didn't have the little "rolls" that most babies have and I'm guessing Claire may follow in her brother's footsteps. So, I have to enjoy those little ones who do as much as I can when I'm shooting. :)

We had a great time during his session...as you can see from the pictures below. I must say that Collin is the first 3 month old that I've seen who is already sitting up on his own. Impressive...Enjoy the pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute cute cute!!