Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jacklynn

I had a great time photographing little Jacklynn. She is absolutely precious, as you can see... She was awake for some of the pictures and out cold for the rest. I had a hard time putting the camera down. I won't tell the number of pictures I took. :) Thank you Jaime and Nick for letting us be a part of capturing the milestones of your little girl. She is absolutely adorable. We'll see you in a couple of months. Blessings to you and your little family.






1 comment:

Shelly Valentine said...

These pics look great...I like the one on the leather coach or chair!