Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Beau is 6 months!

I love the fact that I get to take pictures of such cute little kiddos. If you remember, I had the opportunity to take Beau's newborn pictures and here he is...6 months old. The time is flying! Of course, Beau's big brother, Dylan, got in on a few of the shots. I love the "all boy" shots with the stick. Beau's mom, Kelli, and I just laughed at what gets a boy's attention. We are definitely made differently. ;) Enjoy the pictures!







No comments: