Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Chad & Jennifer are having a baby!

We are so excited for Chad and Jennifer! They are going to have their first baby in September. I know he is going to be absolutely adorable! Look at his parents! It is hard to believe that we shot their wedding almost two years ago...sure is amazing how time flies. During that time, Jennifer and I have become wonderful friends. We even started our mini-marathon training together...that is until she found out she was expecting. ;) Anyway, we had a ball with the pictures and I can't wait to meet little Collin...and show you more pictures, of course.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I'm jealous of her cheekbones? :) Gorgeous people, gorgeous pictures...guaranteed gorgeous baby.

Anonymous said...

They are both so beautiful! I only wish that I could look that good while pregnant!