Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Collin at 6 months...

It is hard to believe that this little guy is 6 months old! He is getting so big and even more adorable. The day of his session was definitely his day...nothing but smiles the entire time. His mom and I were getting so tickled when he would give a big smile and then put his hand in his mouth. Either way...cute shots. It wasn't until it was time to go home that he crashed and I had to grab a couple of shots of his "lovin' on mom" time. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you do this? ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pics with his thumb in his mouth. My oldest was a thumb sucker and I find it adorable....until they turm about 5.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of my baby cousin!