Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Gabe & Claire

It has been a while since I posted pictures of our two, so I had to share. Claire was in such a smiley mood (that is, until I brought the camera out:) that I had to grab a couple of shots. I even managed to talk Gabe into smiling for a couple of pictures as well. I can't say enough how blessed we are to have such sweet and beautiful children. I know that I am biased, but it's true. ;) It is also hard to believe that Gabe will be 4 soon and Claire will be 3 months...crazy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shelly Valentine said...

I love your children!

nicole green said...

i can't wait to see claire again .. and hopefully meet gabe soon! they are too cute. :) one of these days i'm going to need to photograph them. ;) haha!