Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Anna & Andrew

I had a wonderful time shooting Anna and Andrew's engagement pictures. They are absolutely adorable and made my job so easy! I couldn't stop shooting. We laughed, pouted and chased after Anna's coat that blew into the water. It was crazy...one second...and I mean one second...it was there and the next second it was gone. I guess you could say it was a bit windy, but like I've said...we have die-hard couples. I love it! Anna and Andrew...I hope you enjoy the pictures and I can't wait until we capture your special memories in July. It is going to be an amazing day! Blessings!

VIEW YOUR SLIDESHOW







No comments: