Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Gabe

It has been a while since I posted any photos of Gabe so I thought now would be a good time. :) He was having so much fun playing in his boat box yesterday that I had to take some pictures. From smiles to no smiles, to playing with the truck to watching for airplanes, to playing with rocks to getting a hug from me...he is definitely all boy and I LOVE it! I hope you enjoy the pictures. Now back to editing...we have a lot to show you in the next couple of days so check back soon! Blessings!












3 comments:

Shelly Valentine said...

I love little Gabe! My favorite is the first pic!

nicole green said...

he is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Mel,
Gabe is getting so big. I love the one of the 2 of you. And I think in the second and last pictures he looks and awful lot like Nathan. I am pretty sure it is the looks he is giving in those. Too cute!

Love ya!