Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ryan Bell

I forgot how busy my senior year was in high school. However, I was quickly reminded when I shot pictures of Ryan. While we were walking around downtown Indy he was telling me what projects he has left to do, how he just finished his hockey season and now he is preparing to go to Indiana University in the fall. Time flies when you are having fun ;). In the midst of the senior talk, we had some good laughs...I was in a sarcastic mood that day :) and got some awesome pictures. Ryan--it was wonderful meeting you and I wish you the best as you head to IU in the fall. Enjoy the pictures! Blessings-Mel


VIEW YOUR SLIDESHOW












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous, really love 2 and 4!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on this shoot. Definitely the coolest senior pictures I've ever seen. It didn't hurt that little Ryan Bell has turned into a total hottie!

-Kim