Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Leslie & Drew

As you can see I have been doing a lot of shooting in the downtown Indy area...which I love, but I always want to go into a shoot with a fresh look. I want each couple to have pictures that are truly theirs and not carbon copies of everyone else we shoot. Thankfully, Leslie and Drew were willing to try some new areas (to me) in the Mass Ave. area which was a lot of fun. I love the green door shots. We also headed south of the circle and finished at the canals. We had so much fun...especially with the lift. ;) Let's just say we had some good laughs with that one. We had a very successful shoot with amazing pictures as the result. Leslie and Drew will be getting married in July and I know it will be a beautiful day for two beautiful people. They are the sweetest couple...I can't wait!! Enjoy your show!!

VIEW YOUR SLIDESHOW











No comments: