Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, May 7, 2007

Mini-Marathon Update

I know you are all anxious to hear how the mini-marathon went (lol) and let's just say that I'm glad it's over. It was only supposed to be in the low 60's Saturday morning, but the dewpoint was 60% causing the humidity to feel like it was 200%...at least to me ;). So, needless to say it was a sweaty, long race which I was glad to finish and put behind me ;). We didn't exactly get the time we were hoping, but considering the weather we only walked about a half mile total...I'll take that accomplishment. Thank you all for cheering me on! Here are a few pictures that Jeremy took...can't you just see the hazy humidity in the 2nd one? Wow! I'm glad it's over! ;)





2 comments:

nicole green said...

congrats!!! i don't see how you did it. :) you are awesome! uh there is NO way i could even do a mile .. i'm that out of shape. haha!

Anonymous said...

congrats mel, i'm so proud of ya!