Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, May 14, 2007

The Wild

Last week I was having a "Mommy Day" with Gabe. We went to get ice cream at an old fashioned ice cream shop called Alexander's on the Noblesville Square. I had the best ice cream ever...Buckeye Supreme...chocolate, peanut butter chunks... heaven. Gabe had Superman ice cream...at least, that's what I called it when I was a kid. :) While we were there I realized that there was a little children's bookstore, The Wild, that I had been wanting to check out for quite some time...so we went. It is absolutely adorable. I fell in love with it. There are all kinds of books, puzzles, games, and so much more. They also offer a lot of interactive activities for the children: story time, a little craft center, train table, animals and more. If you have children, you have to check this place out. You and your child will fall in love with it just like we did.








No comments: