Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Betsy & Ben

What can I say...I love Betsy and Ben!! They are absolutely adorable and so in love! I guess you could say that I have a strong connection to Ben...his sister and I are really close friends and I'm so excited that we get to shoot their wedding in July. In addition to them being a beautiful couple, they are also UNBELIEVABLE musicians. Betsy is a local artist and travels all over with her singing. She has an amazing voice and you will get to here it on their slideshow. The words to the song she is singing will make you cry! Ben has been joining her when she sings. I can listen to him play the saxophone and piano for hours. We are so happy for the two of them. They have some exciting journeys ahead and I know they will be a blessing to everyone they meet. How beautiful is it so see two people so in love with hearts of gold? You will hear it when you listen to their slideshow. Betsy and Ben...we are so happy and excited for the two of you. Enjoy your pictures...your day will be here before you know it and we can't wait!

VIEW YOUR SLIDESHOW













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Betsy, I'm so excited for you! I'm so glad you found Melody ...she's a wonderful person and photographer. Many blessings to you guys.

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC compositions of a GORGEOUS couple!

Shelly Valentine said...

I love her song!!!! Her voice is AMAZING! Great pics too!!!

Chad Franz said...

Rockin' shots...love that last one!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!!