Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Indy Mini-Marathon...here I come!!!

Well...in about 10 hours I will be running the streets of downtown Indy...without a camera. I have talked to a lot of you who are running and I wanted you to wish you the best tomorrow...and thank you for all of your well wishes. The weather should be perfect running weather which is always a bonus. I'll post some photos from the day soon. Get some good rest!! Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Melody!!
~Andrea Doyle

Shelly Valentine said...

I can't wait to hear how it went!!! I'm sure you're feeling it today!!! Talk to you tomorrow!