Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Ella Gray

As most of you know, I am from the hills of southern Ohio. I love going back home to visit my family and friends. Unfortunately, my time there is always short and I never feel like I get to spend quality time with anyone. However, every moment is precious... even if it is only for a few minutes. This visit was focused on some of my closest friends...Amy & Patrick. I grew up with Amy and we were even roommates at IWU. We have many, many memories together and this is another one to cherish. Amy just had a little girl, Ella Gray, and she is absolutely precious...and talk about curly, dark hair... I love it!! Anyway, Patrick was home for a short time from Iraq and I was so excited to capture these moments for them before he headed back. Amy and Patrick...you have truly been blessed with a beautiful little girl. I hope these coming months fly by for you both so that the three of you can be back together again. I love you guys!






2 comments:

Shelly Valentine said...

I love the nursery shot! Your stuff is looking AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

How precious, what a sweet smile :)