Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Fun Photos

I wanted to share a few pictures of some of my favorite things. You've heard us talk about Gabe time and time again, but we also have two other children, I guess you could say...Buddie and Rosco. Yes, they are our dogs, but they were like our first children, or so we thought... :) Anyway, they are quite special to us and thought you would like to meet them. One of my other favorite things are flowers which is why I love spring. I had to take some pics...like I do every year...and thought I would share some of them with you.





2 comments:

Shelly Valentine said...

Dogs & Flowers make me happy too!

nicole green said...

aww your pups are too cute!