Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Claire at 7 weeks...

It has been another wonderful week with our new addition. She is full of smiles and loves to talk with you...it is absolutely adorable to watch. Claire continues to have longer stretches with her sleeping...giving me more time to sleep as well. I won't lie...I enjoy my sleep. ;) Check back for her 2 month pictures coming soon. It is so crazy to think about how much time has passed already. I continuously stop and remind myself that I need to enjoy all of these special moments I have with her and Gabe. Before long...they will be all grown-up...aahhh!!! :( Anyway, my maternity time is finishing up and we will be starting our season next week. We have some wonderful sessions coming up that I am already looking forward to sharing. My mind is spinning right now with all of the new and exciting things we have taking place this year. Stay tuned for more!

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

nicole green said...

i can't wait to see the new photos from all of your upcoming sessions! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda Reynolds said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing. She seriously looks more like Gabe everyday! You guys are the cutest little family!!