Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our last six weeks...

It's hard to believe that Claire is 6 weeks old today! It has been wonderful having so many of our friends, family and clients sending well wishes our way. I've gone back through our little Canon point-n-shoot and have wonderful memories of those who came to welcome our little one. I put a little slideshow together of our past 6 weeks. There is no obligation on watching the whole thing...believe me, there are a lot of pictures. ;) I just wanted to give you a small taste of the many friends, family and clients who came to visit us (and please remember these are with our point-n-shoot:). I had so many more pictures I could have shared, but I thought this may be overwhelming enough. My highlight of this weekend was having 3 of my closest friends from Ohio come to meet Claire. I absolutely love them and are truly thankful for their friendships. I value those in our life who love us and challenge us to reach a potential that we didn't know we had...family, friends, clients, etc. We are looking forward to this coming year in our personal lives and in our business. We love and appreciate you all!

1 comment:

nicole green said...

these are so great. :) i can't believe it's been 6 weeks!