Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Smilers and Winners...

First of all, I wanted to share a couple of shots of the kiddos from today. Claire started smiling last week, but has made it quite difficult to let me capture it on camera. They come and go quickly at that age. ;) I have been trying to get some pictures since she started, but have failed miserably. So, I talked Gabe into smiling for me...and I got a couple... and he was done. :) Then, later on this afternoon I finally captured Claire on camera. Now my lighting was on the verge of going and the background...well, there wasn't one, but her cute little grin was all I needed. I may be a little biased, but we have some cute little ones and I just had to share. ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now, the "real" reason for this post was to share what our winner, Megan, had won from the contest we had when Claire was born. We just shot Megan and Tim's wedding in November and I figured they still have some decorating to do, so I am sending them a gift card to one of my favorite places...Pottery Barn!! I'm saying this with a small amount of jealousy. ;) Happy shopping Megan! Congrats on winning the first CPD contest! More to come...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shelly Valentine said...

That's great that you were able to capture her smile! It's probably hard when all she sees is a huge black object in front of your face!