Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our little gems...

All I can say is that I am loving being a mom of two! We couldn't have asked for anything better. Every day I am thankful...even in the midst of frustration or sleep deprivation. God has blessed us beyond words in every area of our lives and we are so thankful for that. It is easy to forget all that you have when you are going through the motions of life. I'm trying hard, every day, to be thankful...even when things don't go my way or when I feel too busy to notice. I hope you enjoy the pictures of little Claire. She is one of our many blessings and I just had to share these adorable pictures of her. No worries...it won't be long before we are up and running again... sharing the memories of our wonderful clients...and maybe a few of Gabe and Claire here and there as well. :) Love to you all!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shelly Valentine said...

Again...I'm loving the flower headband! She is so beautiful!

nicole green said...

how beautiful is she!? :) .. these are perfect! :)