Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Brent & Lesleigh

What can I say? I love the Moore Family. Jeremy and I have been the closest of friends with Brent and Lesleigh forever. All I can say is that it started when Jeremy and Brent were roommates in college. The rest is history...:) We can be kids one minute and turn around and have the deepest conversation the next. It has been a true blessing to have them in our lives and I love the fact that we have been able to document the special moments in their lives. They are now preparing for baby #3 and still going. Lesleigh has always wanted 6 kids and she will soon be half way there. I love it! She is so much more of a woman than I am...2 is good for me (and no I am not pregnant:)...I will just keep taking pictures of her offspring. Little Jackson will be coming into the world soon and we are all anxious for his arrival. It is evident that the family is excited. One of the things I loved about their pictures is that their focus is 100% family. You can see that their children are as much a part of their lives as they are to each other. Isn't this what family is all about...keeping the marriage bond strong while developing the strength of family? Thank you Brent and Lesleigh for your friendship and the example you set for all of us. We love you guys and hope you enjoy the pictures! ~Mel








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. You captured their family perfectly. Your work is truly the best!!

Julie

Shelly Valentine said...

I love the one of Lesleigh's belly and the two girls looking up at her...love it!