Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Hasty Family

I love the Hasty family! It has been awhile since I had taken pictures for them and I guess you could say we had a lot of catching up to do. We talked...took some pictures...talked...took a few more pictures...must I go on?? :) I love the friendships that we develop through photography...what a blessing! Well, they are expecting their second child...a little girl and I am so excited to meet her. I'm sure that she will be just as cute as her big brother, Bryce. It was so wonderful seeing you guys again and I look forward to seeing you soon! Take care and we will be in touch! Melody




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These pictures are absolutely amazing and beautiful. So amazing it makes me tear up. What a beautiful way to display your pregnancy. The family portrait is so adorable...I'm sure Bryce helps with that. I can't wait for HER to be here :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mel!
I am so anxious to see all of the pictures, especially with Bryce and his "Cheeseburger on my Ketchup" smiles. By just seeing these 3 pictures, we are going to have a hard time choosing from all the others!