Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, March 1, 2007

OSP Indy



I apologize for all of the posts today. I just finished up at OSP Indy and am trying to catch up. :) I had the opportunity to meet some wonderful local photographers (and others outside of our area:) at OSP this week. It was an absolute blast!! I love networking and challenging our minds to become better photographers for our clients. This business is about relationships...with other photographers and, of course, our clients. I love it! Blessings to you all and I look forward to connecting with you soon! Below are some pics from OSP...



Amanda Reynolds, Shelly Valentine, and myself


Natural light session...


We needed some models...as you can tell from the following pictures. They had a hard time knowing where to look...cameras were coming from every direction!! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we met!!! You are such a sweetheart and I can't wait to hang out with you more very soon.

Anonymous said...

It was so great meeting you this week. I look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future. If your ever in the Toledo area give me a call.

nicole green said...

it was really great meeting you! i'm glad we got to chat in nordstrom after all the fun died down! i hope we can meet up again and talk more! :)