Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Natalie & Aaron

On Saturday I had the opportunity to shoot 2 engagement sessions. Natalie and Aaron will be getting married in October and I know it will be a beautiful day...just look at them :). They are the sweetest couple and I must say that Aaron is a bit ornery. I love it! He would dish it out and I would give it right back to him. We are going to have a blast shooting their wedding and I know they are going to have so much fun. Natalie and Aaron...it was so nice to "officially" meet you both. We look forward to capturing your special day! Blessings!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures lovely couple how happy and proud we are ! grandma sonnie