Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

WPPI 2007: Part II

WPPI was amazing! There were 8,000+ photographers there from all around the world. It is the largest conference for wedding and portrait photographers. Talk about good information...that headache came and went the entire time I was there. :) The good thing is that we have some exciting ideas, plans, all of the above... that we will be implementing in the near future. I can't wait to share!! I must say that I only took a handful of pictures and thought I would share some of them with you. I guess you could say that this photography event was not exactly one where a lot of actual photographing was taking place. :) Have a good night!



2 comments:

The Hutsells said...

Jeremey and Melody, It is so awesome to find your blog site. I can't believe it's been almost 6 years ago that you took our wedding pictures. Wow does time fly. I'd love to catch up with you. My email is meg378@hotmail.com, please drop me a note sometime and check out our blog!

nicole green said...

so glad to hear you had a great time! i have GOT to go next year! i am getting so bummed reading everyone's blogs and seeing all their amazing pictures!