Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, March 23, 2007

WPPI 2007


I am getting so excited for WPPI's photography convention and trade show. It is going to be an amazing experience, with amazing information, amazing weather and amazing people. Need I say more? It is going to take place in Las Vegas and we will be heading out on Sunday. I'm sure that I will come back with a wonderful headache that will challenge us to do bigger and better things at CPD! I can't wait! You may wonder why I am putting this on our blog...I just wanted to let you know that we may be MIA until mid-next week. If you try to contact us, I promise to get back in touch with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience! I can't wait to share some of the new and exciting info. that I learned. Enjoy your weekend and hopefully the sun will come out soon! Blessings...Mel

No comments: