Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter




Well, it was another busy weekend for us, but this time it didn't involve a camera (other than my point-n-shoot :). We had been planning a trip to Ohio for quite some time to visit with family and friends and to show off Claire. We knew that once wedding season started our times away would be few and far between, so we decided to make a go of it this weekend until...our hosting issues started.

As you read in the previous post, we have been having some hosting issues. We spent a good portion of our Friday trying to straighten things out. This whole mess was completely out of my department of understanding...:) Thankfully, Jeremy had the day off to make some long phone calls to our old host, new host, you name it, he probably talked to them. ;) Anyway, things turned around for the better and we were able to accomplish what we needed on our end, so we hit the road bright (oh, wait...dark) and early Saturday morning.

We celebrated birthdays, had Easter egg hunts, visited with friends and family, and headed to church with my family...all within 36 hours. I was so thankful that we continued with our plans to Ohio even though it was for a short time. I tend to be one of those people who thinks...if I can just get this done then I will be able to relax. Ha! My list never ends which means little relaxing. However, life can pass us by quickly if we don't take the time to stop and listen. This weekend I stopped and I listened to... the excitement of being a child while Gabe looked for Easter eggs, the real reason we celebrate Easter, my family and friends sharing stories with laughter and tears, and the list goes on. I hope that you will be able to stop and listen even when our lists in life seem to fill the page. God's blessings to you and we trust that you had a Happy Easter.

No comments: