Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

WPPI...kind of a big deal!



Well, I'm back from wonderful Las Vegas! It was another worthwhile year at WPPI and I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to go. It is amazing how much information you can receive in just a couple of days. I look forward to implementing a lot of it this year. We also were able to experience first-hand some of the awesome products we will be offering this year. I look forward to sharing it all with you in the near future.


In addition to the speakers and trade show, networking is another integral part of WPPI. As I mentioned before, I was able to travel with some close friends who just happen to be photographers. :) It was a great time to continue the building of those friendships and the start of many more.


The topper of the whole trip was Claire. I had some reservations about taking her, but she surpassed all of our expectations. She was happy and content the entire time...not to mention she was quite popular. We didn't get far without people stopping to take a quick peek at her. She was also joined by others in her age-bracket like little Alexia from Vancouver, Canada. They are just days apart and we had to snap a quick picture of the two of them together.


Finally, thank you for your patience while I was away on this trip. This is such an important time to learn and see the new products that our out there. We strive to bring you the best and times like these allow us to pursue those goals for you. On a side note, we have been experiencing some email issues--arrgghhhh!!! We are switching hosts to help prevent any future problems. Please bear with us over the next week or so while we get these details ironed out.

3 comments:

Amanda Reynolds said...

Yay for vegas!!! Let me first just say that Claire is the BEST baby in the whole world! Second, I'm having serious withdraw from my girls!! THank goodness we'll be seeing you soon!!

Anonymous said...

babywearing at wppi! you are my kind of girl!! :D

Lovely!!! Wish I could have gone!!

Anonymous said...

Melody,
Your little Claire is so adorable!! I am so sad because it sounds like I was in Las Vegas the same time you were. Wish we could have met up. Can't wait to meet little Claire.

Your cuz,
Stephanie Shinn