Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jacklynn turns one...

Isn't she adorable? It seems like only yesterday that I took pictures of baby Jacklynn...and here she is today...turning one. She had plenty of smiles to share which made my job super easy. I have to give credit to Jaime, Jacklynn's Mommy, because she knew exactly what to do to get Jacklynn to giggle. All I had to do was push the button. :) Thanks Jaime! What a great start to our season... Enjoy the pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...this picture taking thing sure is tiring. ;) I love it!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You really have done an amazing job of capturing "Jackie". I watched Jackie that day and these pictures captures just who she is!! You did an AWESOME job!! (Nick's Cousin and I live in your neighborhood too) Shannon Pongratz