Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Now I lay me down to sleep...

A few posts back I mentioned my acceptance as a photographer to the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep organization. I received an email yesterday notifying us that the Today Show would be doing a segment on what it truly is. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it first-hand because I was doing a newborn session of little Austin...more to come. ;) However, they do have a link and I just had to share. It is such a beautiful and moving organization and this segment justifies once again why I want to do what God has called me to do.

NOW I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP on the TODAY SHOW

No comments: