Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Moore kiddos...

I'm always amazed at how quick some of my favorite little ones are growing up. We had several milestones taking place for this session...9 months, a 3 year old and a big sis who I couldn't resist snapping a couple of pictures of. :) I know it won't be long before they are back to capture more memories of their childhood and I can't wait. I hope that these moments will be documentation of those precious faces, expressions and personalities that they can look back on and just remember. I love you guys!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shelly Valentine said...

They are seriously the most gorgeous kids!