Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Luke & Kayla are engaged...

...And I truly adore them. I know I say that with all of our couples, but it's true. We have been so blessed to work with such wonderful people. Luke & Kayla will be getting married the end of May at the home of her parents. It will be a beautiful outdoor wedding with exceptional scenery and a beautiful couple...can't wait!

One of the things I enjoyed the most about their session is Kayla's contagious laugh. I laughed right along with her and I was the one behind the camera. There were several times where Luke had her so tickled that we all had to stop and laugh. Of course, I can't forget to mention her adorable green jacket. I'm slightly partial to green anyway, but it looks awesome with her blonde hair in these pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my first try at this common jumping shot and I just had to share it. The first shot was hilarious because even though Luke had plenty of clearance Kayla was in the background ducking...hilarious! His face...love it...:)
Photobucket

I apologize for so many posts in the past two days. I had planned to put more of these up last week, but since it's tax season I needed to get that taken care of. Thanks to everyone for being patient. There is more to come with pictures, product, blog, website and places to go. Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

nicole green said...

they are so cute! i can't wait to see their wedding photos. :) and i'm glad you mentioned something about her jacket. it's adorable. i need to go buy one to add to my growing jacket collection. ;)