Thanks for stopping by to check out our most recent work!

We love to share what we've been up to...from weddings to portraits to our everyday. Feel free to leave a comment and don't forget to check out our site. If you would like to be notified of new posts just sign up at your left.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My next two weeks...

Earlier this year I mentioned that there would be some exciting happenings taking place. Well, I guess you could say I'm getting anxious which is probably one of the reasons why I have this horrible headache today. :) Anyway, we are in the process of launching a new website. We love our current site, but we have needed one that would allow our portrait clients to view/order their pictures directly through us (instead of an outside source)...this one will accommodate this need. We will also have a separate site for weddings and a separate site for portraits...since we do a lot of both. :) Originally, we had hoped to have this site up and going in January, but between having a baby and issues with our host...hasn't happened yet. Soon though... :)


Secondly, we are getting ready to launch a new blog. I am overly excited about this as well. Ross with flosites has been amazing to work with and has designed some awesome (that's for you, Ross:) blogs for photographers.

Hopefully, within the next couple of weeks you will be able to see some of these new changes. One of our biggest projects that we plan to have completed by May is our new viewing room/studio. We are going to be inviting our clients in to view their pictures on the big screen. This is a dream we have had for quite some time and look forward to sharing it with you.


Last, but not least...are the exciting conferences I have coming up. Claire and I will be leaving bright and early Sunday morning for WPPI in Las Vegas. Sounds crazy, I know...traveling with an almost 3 month old to a place where babies are more likely to be made than to be taken. ;) However, it was so well worth it last year and I will have some extra hands from some of my favorite people and closest friends...Shelly, the Turtles, and Jenn & Brian Stump. It will be an amazing trip with lots of new and fresh ideas.


And finally...the second conference I will be attending is OSP Indy...March 24-26. This was such a wonderful time for me last year. I had the opportunity to really connect with some of our locals and it has been a true blessing to build these friendships. So, if you are a photographer and in the area you need to sign up. You won't want to miss it!

A lot of information, I know...but exciting all the same. It is going to be an amazing year and we look forward to sharing it with you. Below is a picture of Gabe holding his little sis (it's been a while since I have shared). He was quite insistent on holding her while we were looking for furniture for the viewing room. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Have fun in Vegas and I hope to meet you guys at OSP in a couple of weeks!